|Bruce Smith - Attorney / Wildlife Biologist
- Principal with the law firm of Moore, Smith, Buxton & Turcke.
- Focus is on natural resources, environmental, business, and commercial law, public lands, water rights, water quality, Clean Water Act, and Endangered Species Act matters.
- Works with private, governmental, and NGO entities to develop specialized habitat conservation plans for forest, rangeland, and water resources.
- Former wildlife biologist with the USDA, Forest Service.
- Education: J.D. University of Idaho, 1985; M.S. Wildlife Biology & Forestry, Auburn University, 1978; B.S. Accounting, Auburn University, 1972.