|Joseph Hinson - Forester
- Over 25 years experience in helping private landowners, agencies, industry, and legislative bodies resolve natural resource conflicts.
- Skilled negotiator. Named by former Idaho Governor Cecil Andrus to represent timber industry in negotiating process to implement states "anti-degradation" policy.
- Executive Vice President, Intermountain Forest Industry Association (1982-1997).
- Director of private forestry programs for the National Forest Products Association, Washington D.C. (1977-1982).
- Education: B.S. in Forest Resource Management, West Virginia University, 1971.